SMMPh On Trend! Speakers
The Social Media Marketing Philippines (SMMPh) group released the official list of accomplished panel speakers for the highly anticipated On Trend! event that focuses on the Future of Digital Marketing and Web 3.0 which will be held at Podium Hall in Ortigas this coming Saturday, July 1, 2023.
Some of the most prominent names in the social media marketing space and the Web3 space will share their insights and practical knowledge on their field of expertise.
This elite list of panel speakers are pioneers and thought leaders in their fields such as freelancing, content creation, community building, and Web3.
The speakers include LJ Jose, Melvin Dave Jordan, Nicole Anasco, and Niño James Haos for Freelancing as a Career topic. Lad Gutierrez, Cap Hernandez, EB Fajardo, Mong Feliciano, and Tony Rebamonte will tackle Content Creation Best Practices.
For Community Building and Management veteran community builders and community managers Jay Pelo, Joey Ong, Douglas Brocklehurst, and Social Media Marketing Philippines (SMMPh) founder Neil Dimapilis will be sharing their expertise in this field.
Bitskwela’s young and dynamic founders Jiro Reyes and JC Macalintal will spearhead the discussion for Web3 and the Metaverse alongside fellow experts Nikko Que, Nicco Viray, and Chino Azur.
Brief Background of the Panel Speakers:
The On Trend event will cover four main topics of discussion:
A. For the first discussion, Freelancing As A Career, LJ Jose, Melvin Jordan, Nicole Anasco, and Niño James Haos will provide insights into the world of freelancing, sharing the benefits, challenges, and opportunities for aspiring entrepreneurs and digital marketers.
- Eleazar R. Jose or LJ Jose for short is the founder of Ads Intensive Media and a veteran of Upwork being a top-rated Facebook ads expert and ManyChat Agency Partner. He is also a Freelance Web Designer and Developer with skillsets such as social media marketing, chatbots, market research, and digital and e-Commerce marketing to name a few.
- Melvin Dave Jordan is a creative entrepreneur and owner of Seventh Garments, a business specializing in making school and company uniforms, and merchandise for social media influencers.
- The young entrepreneur started his first ever business Speezr clothing brand followed by another clothing brand Movemen+ and in 2019 founded a garments manufacturing business. In 2020 he co-founded a photography studio and light rental business.
- Niño James Haos is a Meta-certified Social Media Manager specializing in helping business owners create high-quality content and reach a wider audience through organic reach. He is the founder of NEOSMS, a social media agency specialing in generating social media content and managing FB ads.
- He is also an SMM Training under the DICT and serves as Group Expert at Social Media Marketing Philippines (SMMPh).
- Nicole Phoebe Añasco is a brand strategist specializing in helping Founders in running their business through her specialized DSA Framework (Discovery, Strategy, Apply).
B. For the Content Creation Best Practices, Lad Gutierrez, Cap Hernandez, EB Fajardo, Mong Feliciano, and Tony Rebamonte will delve into the art of creating compelling content that resonates with the target audience, focusing on effective storytelling and leveraging various media formats.
- Lad Gutierrez is a graphic designer at Blott Digital, helping brand owners bring their brands to life. He is also the host of a podcast called Creative Incubator, a podcast where he talks about the story and creative journey of creative designers from different fields.
- Cap Hernandez is a community builder and co-founder of Philippine Graphic Artist (PGA) and Musician’t Domain over ten years ago. PGA is a thriving community of almost 140k members mostly from the Philippines. Aside from being the co-founder of PGA, Hernandez also served as CEO of Infinite Flame Digital Solutions.
- EB Fajardo is a content creator, video editor, and owner of Eb Video Creatives and his mission is to inspire people to use video as their no.1 tool when it comes to getting attention, keeping attention, and converting attention.
- Mong Feliciano is a film director and creative person behind the success of “From Within” a documentary about the Philippine Street Culture Community.
- Tony Rebamonte is a content creator with more than 150K followers on Facebook and 1 million Likes on Tiktok. He is also the content creator behind The Finance News PH Community, a group with more than 2,000 members.
- Tony R or Tony Rebamonte will represent the Philippine-based decentralized micro-blogging platform D.Buzz which is built on the Hive Blockchain. Hive is the fastest-growing community-based social media blockchain with a myriad of Decentralized Applications (DApps).
SMMPh’s On Trend! Freelancer and Agency Expo promises to be a unique and insightful experience, bringing together industry experts and enthusiasts to explore the latest trends and strategies in the digital marketing landscape not only in the Philippines but in terms of global trends.
We will be having a second part of the List of Speakers in the highly anticipated Social Media Marketing Philippines (SMMPh) dubbed On Trend! To know more about SMMPh’s On Trend! by visiting their official website here.
Visit original post